- Produce imaginative and entertaining illustrations for print and screen.
- Effective in a wide range of styles, using computer-based methods and traditional mediums.
- Visualising ideas and developing concepts into finished projects.
- An eye for detail, capable of completing accurate interpretations and renderings.
- Effective under pressure, being self-motivated and flexible.
- Adept at working alone or as part of a team, including operating as a satellite member.
- Research and client liaison skills.
- 18 years as a freelance illustrator, completing over 400 projects, with many repeat clients.
- Styled and illustrated campaign for The Saucy Fish Company including all assets for a national television advertisement.
- Illustrated the catalogue cover for Littlewoods, season 2009.
- Produced illustrations for 15 record sleeves and accompanying promotional material, for various artists and record labels.
- Character, object and scenic illustrations and animations, for a broad range of new media projects.
- Four greeting card ranges, published world wide.
- Exhibited in Berlin, London and Liverpool.
- Produced animations for an award-winning educational television series for Discovery Channel.
Work and Education
1997-1998 Illustrator, Amaze Ltd.
1995-1997 Illustrator, Dorling Kindersley.
1991-1994 BA (HONS) Illustration, Harrow School of Art, University of Westminster, London.
Saucy Fish Company, Head and Shoulders, Kellogg’s, One 2 One, PriceWaterCoopers, Pembridge, Sunny Delight, Volkswagen.
Charities/Councils: Liverpool Council, Sefton Council, Sport Relief, Wirral Council, Oldham Council.
Design/New Media: Amaze Ltd, Burn, Centre Screen, Dorling Kindersley, magneticNorth, Multimedia Arts, Bolland and Lowe, Ryan Art, Saatchi and Saatchi, Splinter, The Neighbourhood, Modern Designers.
Museums:Manchester Museums, Birmingham Museum, Walker Art Gallery, World Museum Liverpool, National Space Centre, Newcastle Museums, New Lanark, National trust, Tullie House Carlisle.
Print:Saucy Fish Company, Bang on the Door, Caroline Gardner, Code Name, Daisy Magazine, Flipside, I-Gig, Nu Tonik, Print Fine, Regeneration Magazine, RICS Business Magazines, Ryan Art, Story Circus, Tate Galleries, Thames TV, Littlewoods.
Music: Airdog Recordings, Independente, Mercury Records, TNT Records, Yo Mama.
Television: Channel 5, Discovery Channel, Saucy Fish Company.